Have you ever been to Indonesia? Many people worldwide know Bali more than they know about Indonesia. Bali is in Indonesia actually. It is an island that appeals tourist all across the globe. Indonesia is an exotic nation that has 17000 islands as well as second longest beach in the globe.
Visiting Indonesia can be exciting and economical. So, if you are planning your next vacation, I would suggest pick Indonesia. Here is a list of ten activities to do when you are there.
- Holiday at Komodo Island or Komodo dragons on Rinca.
- Take a glimpse of sunset at Tanah Lot in Bali or climb mount Bromo to see the perfect sunrise.
- Visit Kraton, Yogyakarta, as well as go to see Borobodur – the biggest Buddhist temple worldwide.
- Enjoy night out at Kuta Beach where party continues whole night.
- Sail to the white beach of Gill Island.
- Roam amid temples of Bali, visit ancient temples, tiny shrines as well as statues.
- In Lovina, take a boat and watch dolphins.
- Entertain yourself and watch Ubud Wayang shadow puppet show in Ubud.
- Go Kelimutu and it is an unexpected coloured, volcanic, and deep lakes.
- Visit Tanjung Puting National Park for adventure.
Well! These are just few things there are lot more to enjoy. Indonesia’s culture is another interesting thing that is worth watching. The nation has 300 hundred and 250 different languages with different cultures.
Visa Regulation in Indonesia
Visting Indonesia is easy; your passport requires to be valid at least six months from the date you enter the nation. There is a proper check of your passports by Immigration officials.
Rupiah (IDR) is the local currency of Indonesian. It is a good idea to keep small notes while shopping in the local markets or going to any restaurant to eat. The coolest way of managing cash is by utilising debit or credit card. You can find ATM everywhere.
Tourism in Indonesia is presently supervised by the Indonesia Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Many hotels and beaches have been established in a number of popular tourist attractions. However, being among the best tourist place, Indonesia also visit many challenges for their tourism sector, infrastructure is among one. Security is the other challenge that Indonesia faces when it comes to tourism.
Indonesia has a number of interesting places that can take your breath out, be it a professionally maintained tourist place such as Togean islands, Bali, as well as Bunaken. Apart from this, tourist can find out many other amazing places that have good potential to appeal foreign as well as domestic tourist like as Raja Ampat islands, Sempu Island, and many beautiful attractive islands that scattered in middle Indonesia.
In simple words, Indonesia is a heavy on this world. It is a place where you can find peace and relax your mind, both in your budget. Visit Indonesia once and you will amused with its charm, islands, beaches and food.
So, what you are waiting for come Indonesia and witness a wonderful journey of lifetime.